Terms & Conditions
Your registration will not be finalized until payment is received for your ticket/s and you have received a payment receipt.
- Once you register, you will automatically be sent an email with the following payment details.
- Please note: There are no physical tickets issued for the Conference. Once you’ve registered and paid, your name will be on the registration desk at the Conference.
- You can pay via PayPal or Visa/Mastercard. The company name that will appear on your transaction record is Verosafe who run the Retail Global Conference. Verosafe Pty Ltd is an Australian Registered Business (ABN: 90128124765)
IMPORTANT: Please remember, your booking is not finalized until payment is received. To receive the pricing of the date you’ve booked, payment must also have been received by the cut off date.
Thanks for your interest in attending Retail Global. By registering to attend Retail Global you are agreeing to the following conditions:
- Your conference ticket does not include travel, accommodation, internet access or parking.
- If you book for a ticket during any period, full payment must be received in that period to receive the advertised price. Otherwise the lower pricing (during saver periods) will not be honored.
- You will need to make your own travel arrangements. Visit our venue & travel page for some hints.
- If you cannot attend this Conference after you’ve booked, another person is welcome to take your place.
- Retail Global will attempt to honor special meal requests where possible for no additional fee. If the venue advises special requests will attract an extra charge however, delegates will be expected to cover the cost of the special meal should they wish to proceed with it. This would be at the same cost that Retail Global is charged.
- Retail Global is responsible for ensuring the event schedule printed is correct at the time of the conference. Due to circumstances outside our control, we may need to alter the schedule and speakers prior to the events and reserve the right to do so without notice.
- We reserve the right to use the company logo of the person registered to attend the Retail Global conference. If you wish for the logo to not be used, please contact us
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event, in which case you will receive a full refund.
- You may be photographed or filmed at the Retail Global event and you agree to allow these images to be used unless you expressly opt out in writing.
- You are not allowed to record content at Retail Global for any purpose, including later broadcast, without express written consent of Retail Global Management.
- Retail Global reserve the right to refuse registration or entry to the event for any reason. If this occurs, a full refund will be offered.
- IMPORTANT: CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- 75% refund offered if you cancel prior to Friday 15 June, 2017
- 50% refund offered if you cancel between 15 June, 2017 – 30 July, 2017.
- No refunds offered if you cancel during and after August 1st 2017. You are welcome to send a substitute in your place.